Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MIA.

My last post was like, three years ago.

Okay, not really. But it sure feels like it! There has been so very much going on the the Little Wife/Hunky Husband household that blogging (and cooking, and cleaning, and feeding Tucker) has truly fallen to the wayside.

If you're just joining us, or if you can't remember what I look like since I've been gone for so long (not that you knew what I look like anyway!), here's what's going on.

1) Teaching full-time as a long term sub. In high school. Oh yeah.

2) Taking full-time (14 credits worth of) online college credits.

3) Zeke starting his new job as the director of maintenance at our camp.

4) Moving- across the parking lot- to our new camp home. On Monday.

5) Easter this weekend. That's Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

6) Zeke's dear, sweet, wonderful grandmother finally made her way home to Jesus this past week, and her visitation and funeral are this weekend, too- Friday and Saturday.

AHHH!

You'll have to forgive me for being MIA-- it'll last for a while yet, I think. Don't worry, I will return.


No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only