Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

What a Week!

My goodness, what a week, and what a week for prayer! Prayers have been going up for Boston, for West Texas, mine with them.

Just scrolling through the titles of my favorite blogs, I see that my online friends around the country (as well as my face-to-face friends around the country) are all experiencing some pretty crazy weather- flooding, tornadoes... I'm praying for your safety, too!

Out by us, we've now officially had more snow days in April than in all the (typically considered) winter months combined. It's very strange to see robins in my front yard, taking shelter from the snow under my porch.

It's definitely been a crazy week- but we know that our Lord has control over all this crazy, and all things work for the good of those who trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only