Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

November Daily Pages {free printable!}

Just a quick-ety quick post today for my planner peeps. (I know, I've been a little "planner post" heavy this week. Gotta get ready for November, though!)

Because I was makin' 'em for myself anyway...



Download my 2014 November daily pages by clicking the link below, if you'd like.


A note about printing: These pages are 8.5 x 5.5 sized, so they should fit in Martha Stewart small format binders, A5 size binders, and Classic size binders. You may need to trim a little.

You will want to print these double sided, flipping on the short end of the paper (or top-to-bottom printing). They'll look a little crazy at first (i.e. the pages don't seem like they're in order) but it should work just fine. After printing, cut the pages in half, and three-hole punch the edge you cut.



Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only