Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A List- Twenty-Six Days

What a busy week it has been! I can't believe that the countdown til the wedding is currently at 26 days. That's right. Twenty. Six. Days.

Here's what's happening:

1. The store I'm cashiering at gave me crazy, crazy hours for the next two weeks. Like, on Friday, I'm working 2:00 pm til 11:00 pm, and then on Saturday, I'm working at 6:30 in the morning. Yikes. I'm feeling more and more like in order to get the wedding stuff done and also maintain my sanity and some semblance of a sleep schedule, I'm gonna have to quit earlier than I anticipated.

2. Zeke moved into an apartment. Yay! I'm very, very excited about this. Originally, he'd been living in a room that the camp provided for him. It is so generous and wonderful that the camp will provide us with living arrangements, but I was a little unsure about how we were going to survive the summer in just one room. I mean, we could do it. And we would do it without complaint and with grateful hearts. But still, a little unsure. Then, the other day, the camp told him that they had an open apartment and that he'd be living there for the summer, instead! Three small bedrooms, a kitchenette, and a bathroom! What more could we ask for? It's perfect! I'm so excited to see it!

3. Twenty-six days til the wedding. Just in case anyone forgot.

4. We went to "the city" today to get shoes for my bridesmaids (super cute, by the way), get some decorations for the wedding, and drop off my ring. That part was hard- the dropping off my ring. My engagement ring has been a part of me for so long, it was really difficult to drop it off at the jewelry place to get it soldered together with my band. And then I can't wear it until the wedding? For twenty-six days? Ugh. I miss it already. But it will be so pretty and shiny when I get it back!

5. I'm getting really excited for after the wedding. (No, not that, you sickos. Get your minds out of the gutter!) I'm looking forward to setting up our new home together, getting a job situated for myself, and just spending some time relaxing with my Hunky brand-new-Husband and not worrying about wedding anything. <Sigh> Twenty-six days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only