Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Little Wife's Happy Life

Hello there! I'm glad that you decided to stop by my blog and check out what's going on here.

First, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm the Adrie, the Little Wife!

I am exactly five feet tall, which is where the "little" comes in.

I am cheating a little bit with my name, though, because I'm not a wife. Not yet, anyways. I'm getting married in exactly forty three days to the love of my life, my Hunky Husband, or HH, otherwise known as Zeke.

He's not little in any way. He's over six-foot-five and has very broad football-player-esque shoulders. We are pretty much exact opposites size-wise, and I love it.

Okay, so at this point, you're thinking, "What's this blog gonna be about, anyways?" Well, it'll be about starting a new life together, about learning how to love like Christ, about being newly-wed, about learning how to take care of a husband and a home, pinching pennies, caring for our spiritual lives, discovering what all those kitchen appliances I got for my wedding shower are really for, and lots of changes. In general, this will be about life.  A happy life.

I hope you enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only