Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Steak and Egg Breakfast Burritos!

 Steak and Egg Breakfast Burritos Little Wife

What to make for Saturday breakfast? Got any leftover steak from last night's cookout? Here ya go!


I chopped up about half a green pepper and sauteed it over medium heat in olive oil. Then I cut the leftover steak into small strips and cooked that through. It was a little too rare for my tastes the night before.



When the steak was finished, I took four eggs with about a half teaspoon of water...


... and scrambled them up! 



Add the eggs to the skillet (I just used the same skillet as the steak and peppers, but you can totally use a different one if you want to wash two of 'em!).



I popped my tortillas in the microwave for about thirty seconds to make them softer.


I tore up some cheese (good ole Kraft Singles!) and put the pieces on the tortilla.


And then topped it all off with the eggs, steak, and peppers.


I know that my Hunky Husband likes things a little spicy, and saucy. Food-wise, I mean. So I added some mild salsa on top.


Steak and Egg Breakfast Burrito!
Before...

And after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only