Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy.

The past couple of days have been full ones. Busy.

My sister was in a car accident last Wednesday and broke her collarbone (which is a blessing- it could have been a lot worse. The car rolled three times...), so I went home and helped out. This weekend was the Women's Retreat, so my mom was here from Friday to Sunday night. Zeke took the day off on Monday so the two of us could make a bed (I'll explain that one later...), and then I got called in to sub Tuesday (at about 7:30... late notice!). Wednesday was my catch-up day, and I cursed my washing machine for being too slow. It's not too slow in reality, but when you have almost two weeks of laundry to catch up on... you understand. I subbed today, and I'll be subbing tomorrow as well.

With everything going on, I've been kind of lacking on "me time." And as much as I love spending time talking with my Hunky Husband, when you've been talking to eighth graders all day, the last thing you want to do is talk.

Hopefully this weekend will bring at least a little down time!

On the other hand, I do have a quilt that I'd like to plan out... and I'd like to figure out what I'm making my nieces and nephews for Christmas... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only