Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

{Theme Thursday} Catching "People" Unawares

Linking up with Clan Donaldson for Theme Thursday!



I've been sneaking around all day trying to get a good Theme Thursday picture. It was a total bust. Speaking of busts...

The office was in an uproar today. Not because of the sneaking, but because we spent the morning saying, "The scene is safe.Annie, Annie, are you okay? You, go call 911. You, go get the AED." 

Really, though, what quality of life does a torso with no arms or legs really have, even after we've performed chest compressions and rescue breathing? 

Yep. Staff CPR training day. 

Anyway. 

I got home and perched in the entryway closet, camera in hand, waiting for a certain Hunky Husband to appear. 

And then I realized that, even if I got an awesome picture of Zeke's shocked expression (because, as we know, he's so very expressive- not!), I probably wouldn't be able to get it across with all my face blocking around here. 

Well, and there was a small chance that I'd scare him and instinct would kick in and I'd end up with three broken arms and a concussion. Thank goodness he's not jumpy. 

So I went to Plan B. 

Tucker. 

He was sitting and sunning his introverted little self, paying me no mind... 


Click! Got a picture!

Look at that surprised and indignant look on his face!



His naptime sunning session ruined, he jumped back into his tank and glared at me from the bottom. 






4 comments:

  1. Ha, nothing like an indignant turtle :) Good thing you didn't need to block out his face! Internet fame is soon to come for the turtle, I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he's gonna go viral! And he'll be grumpy the whole time!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen a turtle glare before but yep! He is! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Hunky Husband says I'm imagining things! Can you believe that? =)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

nRelate Posts Only