Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You Know You're Getting Old When...

I've come to realize that I'm a pretty old, for a 25-year-old.

Lots of my 25-year-old friends are all, "Concerts!" and "Clubs!" and "Dating!"

And I'm all, "Let's go to bed at 9:30! Score!" And, "Do you have a recipe for this?" And, "I really like this vacuum. This is a nice vacuum."


The thing that makes me feel oldest of all? Checking out my sister's Facebook pages. Take today, for example. My sister posts this picture...




My first thought? "Is that a front-loading washing machine in the back there?"

<Sigh> You can hand me the knitting needles and Poly-grip now.


4 comments:

  1. haha--I can definitely see the resemblance to a washing machine!! And my preferred bedtime has long been before 10...although if I am out past midnight....it's usually playing games like Apples to Apples or Monopoly with friends. Those nights are pretty awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I actually asked for a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. And there is nothing better in this world than being in bed before 10. There's a really big culture divide between singles and married folks, much of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got the vacuum you wanted! Haha. We asked for pants for Hunky, and a rug for me. Isn't getting old loverly?

      Delete

nRelate Posts Only