Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Going on Vacation!

It's the end of the season here at Bible Camp- and it's definitely bittersweet. I feel like I've just started to get to know the counselors, and now they're all leaving, heading back to college or starting new jobs. I'll miss the families, too. I've had a great time getting to know lots of different people, and being able to learn about the Lord with them and through them.

The end of the season means that Zeke won't be quite as busy with work, which is really nice. He'll still be on call every other weekend, and he'll still be working on lots of different projects, but he won't be running himself quite as ragged as he has the past couple months. He works so hard- it'll be nice for a little time to cool off. And, because he'll be less busy, that makes this the perfect time to go on vacation!

We'll be heading to the Black Hills, a favorite place for Zeke and I. I realized that Zeke was the man of my dreams in the Black Hills. I grew closer with Zeke's family in the Black Hills. I learned about myself there. We got engaged there. It's a special place for us. One of my favorite places on earth.

So, I'll be absent from blogging for a week or so, while I reconnect with myself in the place my heart finds rest. We'll be taking the motorcycle up there, and staying in a tent- no Wi-Fi and nowhere to pack my laptop. I'm excited!

I'll be doing some re-posts this week, as well as some Budget Bride posts- and I'll write all about the trip when we get back! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only