Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Monday, October 1, 2012

If Wishes Were Dishes, I'd Have a Sinkful.

I am a very blessed woman.

I have a great husband, a great Camp community, and a wonderful, wonderful home.

I love my house. It's small, it's a little cramped sometimes, and it's absolutely perfect for the stage Zeke and I are at in our lives. Seriously. Love it. There's just one thing that I wish was different about my house...

I really wish I had a dishwasher.

Anybody with me? Man, dishes are getting me down these days. I went on strike against dirty dishes this past weekend (and by "strike," I really mean, denying the fact that dirty dishes were quickly overtaking my entire kitchen), and it just got me even more depressed. Really? A full sink? Three times a day?

With such a small kitchen, the sink is inevitably in like, every single picture I post of recipes, and I try to have most of the dishes cleared out... but that's the trouble with not having a dishwasher. The dirty dishes are always out, always looking at you.

<Sigh>

That's my greatest wish today- that somehow, a dishwasher (and the space to put it in) would suddenly appear in my kitchen, smiling and ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a lovely post :) I loved the picture on the right, you both seem so good together :) The explanation was great...

    ReplyDelete

nRelate Posts Only