Under Construction....

Please excuse my interweb-dust! Changes are underway- thanks for your patience!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Only Thing I'm Using my Resume For!


Resume Funnel!


Haha, just kidding! That's actually an old resume... and it made a wonderful funnel for making Kool-Aid earlier!

I've been going through a lot of my paperwork (including resumes... why did I keep the ones from 3 years ago??) and also updating my teaching portfolio. Which means that while it's sunny and beautiful outside, I'm sitting on my couch, laptop on my knees, typing. I'm sure that I'll be glad I put all this time in, though! I'm going to be substitute teaching in the area for the next year- that's the plan, anyways. One thing I've learned in the past two years is that God's plans don't always match up to my own.

This weekend we're going to visit Zeke's sister, and then we're going to return some wedding gifts. Am I the only one who feels a little guilty about returning gifts? I know that I don't need three blenders, but still... We still have a few things on our registries that we'd like to get (like a tent!) and we should probably have sat down yesterday to prioritize what we really want, but Zeke has been so busy at work that most of the time he comes home and just crashes!

I'm looking forward to getting away for awhile- away from the paperwork especially. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm a little sick of my living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate Posts Only